Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hugs Not Drugs!

I live in Boise Idaho. I like Boise. I also like Seattle. You can get good seafood there. I like seafood. I think I would like New York. I have never been. I like the west. I dislike the midwest. I have a wife. She is my number one favorite thing. Tabasco is my number four. We are having a baby boy. I am really excited. I am also nervous. I like watching college football. I like to attend live games. Sometimes I don’t like to put my hand over my heart during the national anthem. But I do anyway. I like the way America was. I dislike the way it is. I hope it changes. I dislike golf. I just don’t get it. I like organic bananas. They taste better. I also like pineapple. I dislike cucumbers. I like bluegrass music. It makes me tap my foot. Not the way Larry Craig taps his foot. I like movies that make me angry, laugh, and/or think. I dislike movies that are boring or star Meryl Streep. Meryl Streep is boring. She is also fugly. Owen Wilson is fugly too. But he makes me laugh. I am skeptical of things that require blind faith. I am annoyed when people refer to their pets as children. I see no virtue in unquestioned obedience. I understand the appeal of stuffed animals, water fights, lawn darts, ipods, and finger painting. I don’t understand the appeal of poker, wrestling, soccer riots, and scrap booking. I dislike camping. I don’t care who you marry. I like smores. I feel that Shakespeare is over rated. I like batting cages. I dislike Fox News. Mostly because of Bill O’Reilly. I like art galleries, attending concerts, and watching street musicians. I dislike driving. Usually, I would rather just walk.

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

What do you dislike about the midwest? Anything in particular?

I enjoyed reading this post. You should post more.

Chris Almond said...

I also feel Shakespeare is overrated. And Maryell Streep. You should update again one day. Any day except crazy day.